Lumion Interior Bathroom Scene
By Khaled DRIDI
Today I share with you this interior experience, an interior bathroom.
The scene was downloaded from this superb site : Free Sketchup
- Please note that Projects and models saved in version 10.5 cannot be opened in older versions of Lumion.
- Discover the new features of Lumion 10.5 here.
In this scene it was very helpful getting more light income from the glass window in front , and from top ceiling opened space. Know that in lumion incoming light from outside can give you much better render result.
No special materials here, all from sketchup, with clean and good models, i have just edited materials reflection, glossiness, and for sure the very important thing in materials which is Weathering in advanced settings.
In small spaced like this case, i recommend using Near Clip plan FX which help to move the camera out of the space, increase the focal length to 35mm or over to get better shots.
For this scene i used Overcast Preset style, added and edited the following FX:
- Global Illumination
- Sky and Cloud
- Near clip Plan
- Handheld camera (for portrait shot) at 39mm focal
- Edited Reflection Fx (to add planar reflection) set quality to Normal
- Edited Hyperlight At (70 to 80%)
- Edited skylight Brightness to 1.6 and saturation to 0.6 And quality set to High
- Disabled RealSky
All other settings didn’t touch kept them like the presest.
Like promised i share for free the link to download the full scene and the effects.
Like mentioned above it’s a 10.5 scene (you can’t load it on older version).
- Model from sketchup.cgtips
- Render Resolution 1920×1080 Time: average 30s
- PC spec: CPU E5-2620, RAM 32Gb, GPU Gtx 1080Ti