Interior Apartment Lumion Scene
By Khaled DRIDI
Today I share with you a new experience, an interior apartment Lumion render.
The scene was downloaded from internet 3d Model by Pun Huu
- Please note that Projects and models saved in version 11.5 cannot be opened in older versions of Lumion.
- Discover the new features of Lumion 11.5 here.
In this scene it was not difficult getting a good natural light as having income light from the large window, beside that i added few spots to get better shadow and light quality.
Know that in lumion incoming light from outside can give you much better render result. Adding some spot with high shadow quality improve the quality, but take longer to render.
No special materials here, all from sketchup, with clean and good models, i have just edited materials reflection, glossiness, and for sure the very important setting in materials which is Weathering in advanced settings.
Camera focal length is very important to get rid of the distorted image. We recommend using a Focal length of 25 mm and over.
As preset we used and a custom Preset style we already used in this scene, and edited the following FX:
- Global Illumination
- Lens Flare
- Real Sky
- Handheld camera (for portrait shot)
- Edited Reflection Fx (to add planar reflection)
- Edited Hyperlight
- Edited skylight
And more, you can explore the full scene.
Like promised i share for free the link to download the full scene and the effects.
Like mentioned above it’s a Lumion 11.5 scene (you can’t load it on older version).
- Model from internet by Pun Huu
- Render Resolution 1920 x 1080 Time: average 40s
- PC spec: CPU E5-2620, RAM 32Gb, GPU Gtx 1080Ti