Lumion Scene Interior Bedroom
By Khaled DRIDI
Share with you in this post a new experience, a Lumion scene for an interior bedroom.
The scene was downloaded from Architect X patreon profile Here
Model by Dinh Quoc.
- Please note that Projects and models saved in version 11 cannot be opened in older versions of Lumion.
- Discover the new features of Lumion 11 here.
In this scene it was easy to get a good natural light income from the large window at right, beside that we added few spots to get better shadow and light quality.
Know that in lumion incoming light from outside can give you much better render result.
No special materials here, all from sketchup, with clean and good models, we have just edited materials reflection, glossiness, and for sure the very important setting in materials which is Weathering in advanced settings.
As preset we begun using Interior Preset style, added and edited the following FX:
- Lens Flare
- Real Sky
- Handheld camera (for portrait shot)
- Edited Reflection Fx (to add planar reflection)
- Edited Hyperlight At (25 to 40%)
- Edited skylight
And more, donwload and explore the full scene.
Camera focal length is very important to get rid of the distorted image. We recommend using a Focal length of 25 mm and over.
In this scene we added a Near Clip plan FX to get more space view.
Like promised i share for free the link to download the full scene and the effects.
Like mentioned above it’s a Lumion 11 scene (you can’t load it on older version).
- Model from Architect X on patreon by Dinh Quoc
- Render Resolution 3840 x 2160 Time: average 1min 30s
- PC spec: CPU E5-2620, RAM 32Gb, GPU Gtx 1080Ti
-4 Rendered images
-4 Lme effects of each images
-Scene Rar file (2 parts)
PASSWORD for rar file: tips&tricks